We want to say our sincerest THANK YOU to all our friends and clients who have continued to support us AND other small businesses during this challenging time!
While we can't wait to see all of you, we want to make sure that we're doing everything as safely as possible to protect ourselves as well as our beloved clients and family members, some of which are in high-risk categories. Please see below for the precautions we will be taking!
West Des Moines Store
Starting Friday, May 15th, Blond Genius - West Des Moines will be reopening on a BY APPOINTMENT ONLY basis. Our updated store hours are 10 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday, but we will do our best to accommodate all appointments for other times! Our drive-thru pickup, style boxes, and FREE local delivery will continue to be available daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
Appointments - Call or text - 515-223-9907, Instagram DM us @blond.genius, or email us at email@example.com. If you wish to bring a friend with you, please let us know when setting up an appointment. If you're out and about, driving by and want to swing in, give us a call, and we'll do our best to accommodate!
Our Ankeny location will remain closed until further notice, but we would love to accommodate our Ankeny friends with a style box delivered to your home or an appointment in West Des Moines.
Our Okoboji location will open at 9 am on Friday, May 22. This location is open to all walk-ins and will not require an appointment. We will be taking the same safety precautions as our other stores here.
Safety Precautions We Will Be Taking
- Our team will be in masks, and we request you to wear one too. We will have extra's available if you don't have one.
- Social distancing - air hugs only :)
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the entrance and request everyone to sanitize their hands upon entering.
- All doors, countertops, and dressing rooms will be sanitized between appointments.
- Limiting the number of people in the store - we will be spacing out appointments and trying to limit to no more than 2 or 3 clients in the store at once.
- Any clothes tried on, handled, and not purchased will be steamed or set aside for 3 days before going back out on the floor.
- Any jewelry tried on or handled will be sanitized.
Please know this is for your safety and ours as we navigate this new normal. We ask for your understanding and patience, and we are open to any other suggestions you may.
We know everyone has different opinions and comfort levels with all of this. Our hearts have pulled us to protect ourselves and protect our most vulnerable (being clients and family)! We love you, and we can't wait to see you in a safe way!